Work experience: 23 years
Before joining Law firm “Voropaev and Partners” in October 2008 Tetyana Volkova worked as an attorney-at-law at Donetsk Regional Bar Association. She was the head of legal advice agency bureau of Kalininskyy district of Donetsk, also was the presidium member of Donetsk Regional Bar Association. She also worked as a leading legal counsel in business corporations.
With 23 years of legal experience Tetyana Volkova can provide a wide range of legal services to legal entities and private individuals related to protection of the clients’ interests in criminal proceedings and at the stage of pre-trial investigation, represent their interests in the courts of all jurisdictions and advise on all the issues arising out of contractual and legally binding obligations under commercial, civil, administrative, labor, housing, tax, family, land and succession law.
As a specialist in family law Volkova Tetyana proposes services on formalization of marital agreements; consulting on property protection issues, succession family property planning, support in testamentation and agreements on partition of joint property of married couple; minor age children’s assets management; divorce support, division of joint property by judicial procedure, alimony recovery and definition of child’s place of residence; elimination of risks of cohabitation without marriage, and in other issues related to family relations.
Moreover, Volkova Tetyana is specialized in immigration law issues. Her competence includes: legalization of foreigners’ presence in Ukraine, presence of citizens of Ukraine abroad, help in obtainment of work permits, temporary or permanent residential permits, consulting on immigration law issues.
- Participation in establishment of family business management structure (Family office), real property management structure, legal support in organization of personell work on servicing needs of family, optimization of financing and taxation, immigration issues;
- Provision of support for USA and EU citizens in formalization of succession rights on the territory of Ukraine;
- Legal support in building of private residential complex;
- Protection of rights and interests of private individuals in administrative case on acknowledgement as unlawful and cancellation of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministry of Ukraine No. 595 dated 07.11.2014 under which social payments to the citizens of Ukraine from temporary occupied territories of Ukraine (case No. 826/18826/14).
Representation of interests:
- “System Capital Management” JSC – legal support on labour law issues, on company’s HR policy issues;
- “First Ukrainian International Bank” JSC – representation of interests in tax disputes, criminal and civil court proceedings on recovery of problem indebtedness under credit agreements;
- “Kozyn Lux” LLC – complex legal support;
- “Comtech Invest” LLC – legal support on corporate issues
Higher eductation: Donetsk State University in 1997, the faculty of Law and Economics, speciality – Law Studies.
Course “Organisational Behaviour” of British MBA program, Edinburgh Business School, Heriot Watt University.
Membership in Bar Associations: National Association of Advocates of Ukraine, Donetsk Regional Bar Association.
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English.