Experience: 23 years of legal practice
Since August 1997, Oksana Grushkovska has worked as a legal adviser in the Donetsk Directorate of Ukraine Bank. From 2003, before joining Voropaev & Partners Law Firm in October 2010, she worked as a Leading Legal Adviser of Dongorbank PJSC, where she provided legal support for the bank’s business activities, performed legal examinations of documents of important bank clients on credit currency control, provided legal support for the construction of bank branch buildings, represented the bank’s interests in judicial proceedings on debt collection, in commercial disputes, participated in the organization of the change of bank type (from private to public) and in the process of joining PJSC Dongorbank to FUIB JSC provided consultations on labor law issues.
Since October 2010 she has been providing legal services to individuals and legal entities in his specialization: he represents the interests of clients in the courts, in relations with banking and other financial institutions on the opening of accounts, including in securities, financial monitoring, lending, purchase and sale of securities and others; with government agencies, including taxation, construction, banking; provides full legal support to clients on the acquisition of property or rent / lease or alienation of movable and immovable property; provides legal advice on their specialization.
Oksana Grushkovska has many years of legal experience in the banking sector allowing her to provide legal entities and individuals with a wide range of legal services related to the protection of clients’ interests in relations with financial institutions on concluding agreements on parity and in the process of their implementation.
Oksana Grushkovska protects clients in courts of all jurisdictions and provides legal assistance in matters arising from contractual relations of civil and commercial law, administrative, labor, housing, tax, family, land, banking and corporate law.
Legal support of the process of inheritance of property, registration of ownership of heirs, payment of taxes for inherited property and filing of tax returns on property and income.
Starting from 2015 till the present time, Oksana Grushkovska has been elected as the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of PJSC Artwinery.
As a specialist in corporate law, Grushkovska Oksana Petrivna offers advice and legal assistance on registration and activities of legal entities, on alienation / inheritance of stocks, shares in the authorized capital of companies, the procedure of forced redemption of shares (squeeze-out), and other issues arising from corporate relationships.
Participation in preparation and submission of tax returns on property and income by individuals – tax residents of Ukraine.
Legal support for construction of a private household, reconstruction of apartments by merging, purchase of real estate during construction phase.
Participation in protection of rights and interests:
- an individual in an administrative case on recognition of illegal and cancellation of the tax notice-decision on the payment of transport tax (case № 640/15380/19);
- individuals in an administrative case on recognition of illegal and cancellation of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 595 of 07.11.2014, which suspended social benefits to citizens of Donbass (case № 826/18826/14);
- PJSC “Artwinery” in an administrative case on recognition of illegal and cancellation of tax notices-decisions (case № 200/12487/19);
- LLC “COMPLEX PUSHKINSKY” in an administrative case on recognition of illegal and cancellation of tax notices-decisions (case №810 / 2924/16).
Legal support of the procedure of redemption of shares from minority shareholders and further proportional sale to shareholders of a private joint-stock company.
Representation of interests:
- JSC SCM – legal support on corporate law, currency legislation, including legal assistance in the process of obtaining a license on investment abroad;
- PJSC “Dongorbank”, PJSC “FUIB” in procedures on recovery of bad debts under loan agreements;
- PJSC “ARTWINERY” – legal assistance in concluding loan agreements with banks of Ukraine;
- PUSHKINSKY COMPLEX LLC – representation of interests in court instances regarding invalidation of a tax notice-decision.
Education: Donetsk State University, Faculty of Economics and Law, specialty “Jurisprudence”.
Membership in bar associations: NAAU, Kyiv Region Advocate Council.
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English